Hi Wishbonebrewery,

Ha, ha, someone only needs to give you the Pluck module and an effects module and you are happy and making fantastic music! :-)

Listening at your latest track, I can hear the happiness that you shine through out the music. If I may compare it with your previous, above track, this latest track is more balanced and in harmony. Don't get me wrong though, your previous track is a good one too, it has a lot of nice surprises on its sleeves for the listener. However if you would ask me to choose between the two, I would go for the latter one.

It's a good relaxing song (this latest one) with an almost kind of Buddha sound-touch to it, so peaceful, so nice to listen at. I don't think I over-exhilarate to say and claim here that this is so far your best track/song!

Very well done, this makes my Sunday a complete, back to earth, and so peaceful in mind experience. Thank you very much for that!

Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads