Hi Gasbug,

Wow, that's something completely else than all that "Techno stuff" (just kidding "Techno" guys here ;-) ) people usually come here with ;-) I am insulting now a bit those fantastic members here who come with some beautiful ambient music as well, it was rather jokingly meant and I guess you know what I mean here :-)

Beautifully done, how much days or months has that taken you? I read somewhere in one of your replies on You Tube that you use a laptop to MIDI control your Hermod and then the rest with the modular system I guess. So, you actually configure everything in your laptop and then control your modular system, right? Must still have been a lot of work :-D

I like your recording, quite crisp and clear, what's your recording device if I may ask? Is that DAW only or something in between, I would appreciate some details on that one.

The usage of stereo effects are nicely done too, I heard several different instruments on the left and right channels but luckily also a few instruments nicely in the sweet-stereo-spot, so well done!

(I am mentioning the above, as if that's just a simple easy thing to do, this stereo effects and getting something in the sweet-stereo-spot, but hell no that isn't easy at all. I am currently trying to record some "noise" (I am not daring to call it music) of my own but getting this stereo stuff right isn't easy at all, I realised...)

So that leaves me only to ask for one more "small little favour" ;-) When will you come up with a full classical symphony of let's say Beethoven or Mahler? :-D

Thank you very much for sharing and kind regards, Garfield Modular.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads