Hi Wishbonebrewery,

Yes, this is what I needed! After listening here on this forum as well as from my own music collection quite some exciting music, your music is the kind of "closing chapter" for today of listening music. Nice, relaxing and almost kind of inner-healing music to me!

You got there some real nice deep bass sound, pfeew! It's in the middle of the night here and I don't want to get in trouble with my neighbour or worse with my wife, so I have to wait for a daytime opportunity that I can play your track seriously loud and test if I can "drone off" the roof tiles of my roof (I am sitting at the attic and listening to your music). I am pretty sure this bass-sound of yours would be able to pull that off ;-)

Perssonaly, after so nice relaxed 10 minutes and close to twenty seconds, you pulled me a bit off with the end of your track to just cut-off the music like that, other than that, yet another lovely track from you. So thank you very much for sharing that with us :-)

Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads