Thanks and I may swap out the SBG and Zeroscope to free up more space as I don't really use those two modules as much as I thought that I would. Waiting for others like Jim and Lugia to chime in what would be great additions as well. Thinking Disting EX+ PNW + sequential switch + Matrix mixer and maybe 1-2 more oscillators as the BIA and Cursus are more all in one modules and having a solid analog VCO and FM module would be great fun. Perhaps Plaits and Rings? IME Hertz Donut Mk3 looks great as well but it is digital.
-- sacguy71
There's nothing wrong with digital - plaits and rings are digital too!!!
Personally I would go for the Disting EX, PNW, sequential switch and a matrix mixer - and then stop

spend a bit of time researching which vco (if you really want another vco) to get - take your time - watch videos - and only buy when you cannot not buy

or alternatively get one of the three oscillators you like at the moment and then stop (Rings - it's an effect as well as a voice)

on a side note I have both rings and plaits - if I could only keep one it would be rings

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities