So, I'm new to eurorack, but not new to hardware synths. I already own a whole bunch of semi-modular gear and I just ordered a rackbrute 6u to fill up. I wanted to make a wavetable and/or granular synth with eurorack, so I've ordered an Erica synths black wavetable VCO. I also already ordered all the other modules in this setup, except for the Bastle grandpa and the Expert Sleepers disting mk4, which will probably be next modules to order.

I will be sequencing it with my Elektron analog four mk1 and/or my keystep. I also already own a KOMA elektronik fieldkit and fieldkit FX that I can use as submixers. With my analog 4 and my fieldkit I also already have a lot of modulation sources.

I already spend a few hours researching youtube and modular grid, to get to this setup, but it's always nice to hear opinions of experienced eurorack users. So what do you think of this setup in combination with an Elektron analog four, fieldkit and fieldkit FX? Would this make an interesting synth? Would you add anything to make it more interesting?