Patchable looper and delay
The Delaydelus 2 is a modular friendly follow up to our original sampler/delay instrument.
At its core the Delaydelus 2 is performative sampler that can manipulate the pitch of 4 stereo samples at once.
Coupled with extensive CV in and out, a syncable delay, and audio input you have a machine that can make anything from boom bap beats to outer dimensional noise loops, with or without additional gear.
- Stereo 16bit 44kHz audio i/o
- Banana plug patch bay allows you to play up to 4 samples at once triggered from the two arcade buttons or trigger inputs.
- Control the speed and direction of the samples with the knobs as well as the CV FM (-5V to 10V) input
- CV envelope follower out (0-8V) based on audio playback level
- Trigger outs (10V) from each sampler button.
- One shot mode, Gate (mpc style) mode, + Send external audio through the built in 1 second stereo delay.
- Record into one of 10 banks. Each can hold up to 17 seconds of high quality audio.
- Delay sync in and out with the ability to divide and multiply incoming sync rate.
- Micro SD card slot allows loading and saving WAV files to and from the 10 banks.
- Built-in new samples from Daedelus
- Worldwide 12 DC power adapter included
/ 12 V DC
This Pedal is a prototype or in a concept phase.$295 Price in €
submitted Jun 26th, 16:11 by KNYST