- Three tape machines in one: Fixed (one fixed playback head), Multi (multiple playback heads), and Single (sliding record head)
- Each tape machine has three modes
- Five tape adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Time, Mix, Tape Age, Repeats, Wow & Flutter
- Five “hidden” knobs for extensive tone tweaking: Tape Crinkle, Tape Bias, Low End Contour, Spring Reverb, +/- 3dB Boost/Cut
- Sound on Sound mode with instant tape splice and bulk erase. A built-in tape-style looper.
- With Time control, Mix control, Tape control, Repeat control, Wow and Flutter control, Tap tempo and Bypass Switch.
- 24 Bit / 96 kHz digital converters with 115 dB SNR.
- Stereo output
- High impedance mono input (internal jumper enables selectable TRS stereo input)
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob parameter
- Connect an optional Favorite switch to save a favorite preset
- Tap Tempo and Bypass footswitches
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable Trails Mode with Analog Buffered Bypass
- 9V center negative DC, 250mA current draw
Ø 4.67 (15 Votes) Average Rating
submitted May 25th 2017, 10:09 by pedalgrid
| last Change
Mar 30th, 09:25 by ridgedchips