Greetings. This is my first post.

First, my Eurorack vision is to make a complete instrument. I'm looking to create a Eurorack version somewhere between a Buchla easel and Reason's Complex-1. Here's what I was thinking:

ModularGrid Rack

The only thing I'm 100% committed to is the Endorphin.es Shuttle System (I already [just] bought it - and love it). Right now, using shuttle control, I can add 16 LFOs/envelopes/sequences using Bitwig, but again, my vision is a complete instrument.

I was thinking an Arturia Minibrute might be a good control center as it has that button keyboard, a good sequencer (from what I hear), and an extra oscillator and envelope and lfo. Also, it seems to be reasonably priced. Alternatives would be a Eurorack sequencer like Rene or Ground Control or whatever...

My questions are:
1. Do you recommend an Arturia Minibrute 2s (with 6U case) as a control center for this Eurorack? Pros and cons?
2. What modules do you think would compliment the shuttle system/minbrute 2s combination. I would like an oscilloscope and a speaker (if possible, but those do seem hard to find)... edit: This second row likely won't come for a while...

Thank you so much. I'm excited for this journey...

Jeff B

Thanks for any advice.