Hi Jeff,

Not sure what you exactly mean (and think what you want to do) with the Arturia Minibrute 2s as a control centre for your Eurorack? Personally I would rather use the Eurorack itself as being the "control centre", but that might be just me.

I am also not so sure if the combination of the Shuttle System of Endorphin.es and the Arturia Minibrute 2s is such a good idea? I am not convinced about it, which doesn't mean it wouldn't work together, I do think it does... it's just the combination of these two that puzzles me a bit. I would go for either one of them first, get some experience with the rack and then consider if you still want to add the other.

I think I only would go for just one of them and then focus a bit more on classic but single components like VCOs, filters, LFOs, EGs, VCAs and that kind of stuff.

You also can keep the Minibrute 2s in it's original casing. Just had a look at it, are you sure you want to put that top part of the Minibrute 2s in a Eurorack or is it just here for display purposes? In the latter case, 2 rows of... 88 HP(?, does a 88 HP case exist?) is too less, I would recommend to start at least with 3 rows.

The oscilloscope is definitely a nice module but for such a small rack I wonder if you should wait with it till you buy your second rack to give some space for more essential modules.

Good luck with the planning, welcome into modular synthesizers and kind regards, Garfield Modular.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads