Thanks for replying (and the welcome), GarfieldModular - I really do appreciate it.

A few things:
1. The Minibrute would be in it's original case with the RackBrute 6u attached. That is just for display purposes.
2. What I mean by control center is keyboard and sequencer - maybe control center isn't the right word.
3. The RackBrute is 88hp, though one row needs a 5 hp power unit leaving 83 hp in that row...
4. I agree about the oscilloscope (and speaker). While they are somewhat important to my final vision, space will be too high of a commodity with only 6u.

What I like about the MiniBrute is that for $450, it gives me not only a nice sequencer and a mediocre keyboard, but also 2 vco's, a vcf, 2 EGs (AD & ADSR), and 2 LFOs. I also like that it is attached to the 6u system so it's one cohesive unit.
I think my new plan is to start with this set-up (MiniBrute 2s attached to RackBrute 6U with shuttle system), but to be prepared down the road to expand to two 6u Rack brutes for a total of 12u (that attach together) (342 hp after power units). What do you think of that plan?