Hey folks, apologies in advance for my newbie ignorance. I purchased a Make Noize CV bus case and have been building up a system as I learn more about eurorack. I chose to get into this hobby because I am not necessarily the most musical person, but I love the process of buiilding sounds and learning sound design, as well as the analog feel of a eurorack system. I use this system mainly for fun at home as I learn more about sound design. I am looking for help building out the next steps of my current system and identifying any major gaps. As I learn more about modular in general, I want to ensure that I am building slowly and not overwhelming myself with features that I will not use or undertand, but still ensuring I have the basic capabilities needed. While I know the system will be constantly evolving, I want to ensure I am efficient and intelligent with the additional space I have in this case. I'll try and lay out my specific goals, but I am mostly just exploring

Goals:
-Learn sound design basics
-General exploration
-Generative / dark ambient music
-Learning how to patch bladerunner esque synth noises and futuristic sound effects
-Trance music

I am considering the following with my limited perspective
-ADSR of some kind
-plaits (seems like a common beginner voice, and I want to create some harmonization with the Mother32)
-More modulation (maybe pams)
-drums of some kind?

Your opinions are much appreciated, thanks to the community! Also if you have any recommendations for learning material such as books, youtube channels, etc I would love your opinions. I currently am reading Allen Stranges "Electronic Music"