This Module is currently available.
Hi End Audio Interface with Aux Input and Headphone Amp
The main purpose of the ACL Audio Interface module is to interface modular synthesizer
systems with professional audio recording and stage equipment.
The combination of studio quality signal path, flexible routing possibilities and a headphone
ampli fier, capable of driving both high and low impedance headphones with low distortion,
makes the connection between these different environments effortless and sonically
The ACL Audio Interface offers balanced to unbalanced and unbalanced to balanced stereo
lines with level controls. The stereo signal from the auxiliary input, also with level control, can
be optionally routed to and mixed together either with balanced to unbalanced, or unbalanced
to balanced line signals, or can be muted. The headphone ampli fier can also get its signal
from one or the other line after the level control and mixing stage, or can be muted. Since the
ampli fier is AC coupled only at the input, but not at the output, there is an on-board DC
protection circuit included. In case the headphone ampli fier is driven into clipping, the
protection can also be tripped. The module has a soft start function and one overload
indicator for every line.
– One DC coupled electronically balanced input to unbalanced output stereo line with
LEVEL control, can vary from full attenuation to unity voltage gain (0 dB).
– One AC coupled unbalanced input to electronically balanced output stereo line with
LEVEL control, can vary from full attenuation to voltage gain of two (+6 dB).
– One routable AC coupled auxiliary stereo input with mute function and LEVEL control,
can vary from full attenuation to voltage gain of two (+6 dB).
– One routable AC coupled stereo headphone ampli fier with VOLUME control, can vary
from full attenuation to voltage gain of two (+6 dB).
– DC and clipping protection circuit for the headphone ampli fier, switches off headphone
output if DC at the output exceeds ±50 mV and/or in case of hard clipping.
– Two overload indicators – one for every stereo line, calibrated to turn on when the
audio levels at the outputs exceed 4,5 Vpp
10 Users are observing this
These merchants probably sell this module. Huh?