3340 based analog VCO
- 3340 based analog VCO
- Original vintage 1982 design adapted to Eurorack
- Audio range : 5Hz - 22 kHz (@ 12V input, absolute max is 40 kHz).
- Low range : 45 sec. - 100 Hz (@ 12V input, absolute max is 170 Hz).
- 1V/octave over 12 octaves (5Hz to 20kHz).
- Linear FM input.
- Precise control : 3 FM inputs and attenuators, 1 is bipolar, 1 is linear.
- Span lower sets coarse pot for lowest 6 octaves, span upper sets coarse pot for highest 6 octaves, with an overlap of 1/2 octave.
- Fine tune.
- Pulse Width adjustable from 5 to 95%, PWM with input jack and attenuator.
- PW affects Pulse and "Pulsaw" outputs.
- Individual outputs : rising and falling sawtooth, "pulsaw", pulse, triangle and sine, low impedance, 10 Vpp.
- Soft and hard sync.
- Skiff friendly : 35mm deep behind front panel (overall depth including front panel and knobs is 55mm).
- Shrouded header on the power supply connector, no risk for reverse polarity.
- Includes printed manual card and power cable.
- Disclaimer : despite info on the right of this page, this module is currently only available on direct order at Aemit.
This Module is currently available.
submitted Sep 13th 2017, 13:46 by aemit
| last Change
May 6th, 17:50 by aemit
Specs are approved by the manufacturer