Versatile and dynamic Quad V/Octave Engine
The Q-LINEAR module is a versatile and dynamic Quad V/Octave Engine.
It corrects the non-linearity and extends the usable range of all that oscillate.
Allows the polyphony in your modular system, extensible by multiple of 4.
Features per engine (firmware V1.0)
● Self test to know the exploitable limits of the VCO on a range of 14 octaves.
● Auto-tune: Single or Dual curves with T° measurements and linear interpolation, to follow the temperatures drift inside in your case.
● Transposition by Octaves (push & turn) and Semitones (turn) for a fast and intuitively tuning with an encoder + full information feedback on a display.
● Quantizer + Sustain 0n/0ff.
● Portamento/Glissendo with balance & timing adjustment (Encoder or CV1, 2).
● Control external device (G/T1 or G/T2) like ADSR.
● 2 Modes Tuner.
● 4 fast user presets via push buttons + 28 user presets via Encoder.
● 3 calibrations resolutions for a free choice between "tune time/resolution".
● Global Tuner.
● MIDI interface:
○ Multiple Q-LINEAR for a unique and easy Command&Control.
○ Simple firmware upgrades.
○ And more....
● Inputs chaining for polyphonic use.
● Convertion 16 bits In & Out.
● High resolution Temperature sensor.
● Polarised power header and protection against reverse polarity.
● Delivery with a short MIDI cable (stereo jack).
● Eurorack 10 HP wide.
This Module is a prototype or in a concept phase.submitted Aug 4th, 12:45 by Alyseum | last Change Aug 4th, 12:50 by Alyseum
4 Users are observing this