No info about availability.
5- Channel Analog Oscillator Mix Section With Sub Octaves, Ring Mod, Noise
The Sub Ring is the missing 5-channel analog mixer section of your modular, especially tuned to play well with oscillators. It features a ring mod, 2 sub octaves, and a noise generator. It adds character, volume, and depth to your synth voice. All 5 channels are summed at the ‘Mix’ output and have 1.5X amplification. A mix out and dedicated white noise output are provided. Use the Sub Ring to fatten and add depth to your patches!
• 100% analog
• Input with gain and bipolar level control
• 2 analog sub octaves derived from input 1 with level control
• Analog white noise with level control and dedicated full-level output
• Ring mod of input 1 x input 3 (or whatever is input into the Ring input) with level control
• DC- coupled to facilitate experimentation with CV signals!
• Inputs 2-4 provide normaling functions to act as mixer inputs
28 Users are observing this
These merchants probably sell this module. Huh?