Distorsion and feedback under control.
Ciobra is a voltage controlled sound processor based on distortion and feedback to sculp and create new tones, from soft lo-fi vibes or destroyed madness to self oscillation.
It’s the right tool to break up your signal and add harmonics to your bass, push your drums over the limit, feedback thru your favorite fx to create a new layer or just control how that sound sits better on the mix with the built in VCA and eq.
• 2 band shelving eq
• Feedback path
• Extra control on the return feedback path with atteanution via a trimmer on pcb.
• Integrated VCA on input
• 2 channel mixer stage, to blend between dry and distorted signal.
CV for all
• Attenuated CV control over Gain and Feedback.
• Offset CV control over Blend, Low and High.
• Fully analog, circuit based on opamps and OTA circuits.
• Low shelf cutoff frecuency: 80hz
• High shelf cutoff frecuency: 1Khz
This Module is currently available.$205 Price in € submitted Feb 12th, 09:04 by Cosmonaut | last Change Feb 12th, 09:06 by Cosmonaut
9 Users are observing this