This Module is currently available.
6 channel mixer
ABC is a simple 6 channel signal mixer. It has 6 inputs – A,B,C,D,E and F – and two outputs – A+B+C – which is mixed in to the D+E+F output if nothing is inserted in the A+B+C jack. ABC is designed to mix audio signals, but can be modified to mix CV signals instead. There are 6 solder jumpers on the back side, which can be connected to turn the abc mix into a CV mixer.
There are also 3 jumpers on the back side which can be used to normalize inputs A to D, B to E and C to F. This is useful if you would like to use the abc mix as a 3 channel stereo mixer (using both outputs and having separate volume control for left and right channel).
- 6 channel mixer
- 6 inputs A,B,C,D,E,F
- 2 outputs A+B+C and D+E+F (A+B+C is mixed into D+E+F if no jack is inserted in A+B+C)
- 3 jumpers to select normalization of inputs A to D, B to E, C to F (useful for stereo mixing)
- inputs are AC coupled
- there are solder jumpers for changing the inputs to DC coupling (than it can be used for mixing CV signals)
- front panel from oak wood
- handmade in Brno, Czech republic
- 35mm deep (skiff friendly)
- current: +12
5 Users are observing this
These merchants probably sell this module. Huh?