dual voltage controlled decay envelope with a dual VCA
Skis II is a dual voltage controlled decay envelope with a dual VCA.
Both envelopes and VCAs are normalised, but they can be used independently. The decay envelopes are exponential and they can also be set up as release envelopes. Both VCAs are linear.
Dynamic percussion made easy
A typical application of Skis is to take two signals (noises, for example) and generate percussive sounds with adjustable DECAY from them with a TRIGGER signal.
Skis II is a complete makeover of the original Skis module. It has more robust and cleaner VCA architecture, new dynamic voltage controlled decay envelope and a few more little tweaks.
* dual voltage controlled decay envelope
* decay times range from 8ms to 3s
* gate/release mode for the envelope (by jumper)
* normalized triggers
* LED indication of the envelopes
* dual linear VCA (ENV OUT is normalised to VCA CV IN)
* tambourine bend jumper
* solder jumpers for further hacking
* 5HP width
* 24mm deep (skiff friendly)
* power consumption: +12: 40mA, -12: 35mA
* PTC fuse and diode protected 10-pin power connector
* pdf user manual (link: files/manual-skis-ii-web.pdf text: download)
Skis II is not available as a DIY kit. However, you can build your own original Skis with our DIY kit. All the information is available (link: https://bastl-instruments.com/eurorack/modules/skis#diy text: here).
This Module is currently available.$134 Price in € submitted May 22nd 2019, 09:17 by r1vrb1dl1y | last Change May 25th 2019, 18:16 by Airell
6 Users are observing this