VC adressable sequential switch and sequencer
- Route any modular audio or CV signal from one IN up to eight OUTs or viceversa.
- Generate CV and Gate signals, been able to work as Sequencer.
- Cut audio signals in rhytmical slices with independent volume.
- Chop different audio signals in a rhytmical way.
- Generate complex CV/Gate patterns from any audio or CV moving signal.
- Two Clock Mult/Div on board. One for clock in and One for clock out
- Manual And CV synchronous address control
- Manual and CV Gate behavior; None, Full, Half, Two, three, Four, ...
- 50 mA +12V
- 5 mA -12V
- 0 mA 5V
- 23 mm deep
Available as an assembled Module and as a DIY project.
This Module is a prototype or in a concept phase.$224
submitted Jul 17th 2017, 19:24 by Befacosynth
| last Change
May 10th, 10:19 by Befacosynth
Specs are approved by the manufacturer