This Module is currently available.
Big T Music Ltd Edition
Monsoon is a more powerful evolution of the discontinued granular texture synthesiser module Clouds by Mutable Instruments. This version has a limited edition Blade Runner inspired panel designed in collaboration with Jonathan Barnbrook.
Monsoon features sliders for the four main controls with bipolar leds to give visual feedback of the cv amount, and four pots with cv inputs for the different effect parameters (wet/dry – stereo width – feedback – reverb amount) that were only accessible with repeated button pushes on the original.
* Recording buffer duration: 1s (32kHz, 16-bit, stereo) to 8s (16kHz, 8-bit µ-law, mono). 4 quality settings.
* Playback: up to 16 simultaneous grains, 50ms to 1s.
* Grain generation time-base: periodical, randomized, or externally clocked.
* Grain envelopes: continuously variable between boxcar, triangle, Hann.
* Playback modes: granular, microlooper/buffer-lock, time-domain pitch-shifter/time-stretcher (WSOLA).
* 4-AP diffuser to post-process the granularized signal.
* Post processing (blending) modes: dry/wet, channel rotation, feedback, reverb.
* 4 memory locations for “frozen” recording buffers.
* Four pots with cv inputs for the different effect parameters (wet/dry – stereo width – feedback – reverb amount)
* Unique Blade Runner inspired panel
* Width: 12 hp
4 Users are observing this