Thank you both for the feedback!

I will check those modules, Mistakeets.

I have tried the Rene mk 1. And from seeing some demos with the Tempi and Rene mk2 I saw many new possibilities. The thing with other more linear sequencers is that they are too up-front and perhaps also quickly satisfying (I was considering a Metropolis) or they have too many functions in a more traditional and linear approach (Eloquencer is another one I had my eye on), which looks to me that I will be doing too much menu diving or button-combinations for results I foresee. I love randomness and unpredictability for my idea of a eurorack system. And the Wogglebug and Rene combo seemed a like a good choice. I imagine I will be able to move things and find myself in the hurry to make quick decisions, reacting to what is happening. If I can put enough time into jamming with it, I'd like to eventually do some kind of live performance.

What I am more afraid of if the lack of modulation and the excess of voices. I'm still a little doubtful about the Telharmonic. But I like the System Cartesian sounds and the Telharmonic plays a big role, plus I believe the Morphagene will allow me to do plenty of fun manipulation of all those sound sources. I consider any alternative you may direct me to.

And yes Lugia, that was the idea with the Dixies, to use the pair with uFold in a sort of complex VCO fashion, plus the possibility of doubling them in a more traditional two-VCO monosynth approach.
I know that a bigger system could provide me many more possibilities. But for the time being, going 6u x 104hp is more of a doable thing. Assembling this system will take me over a year. I will be adding a couple of modules at a time and there is the possibility of some deviations, of course. Nonetheless, I want to have some kind of plan in case I become too doubtful along the way.

I will take a look at this Erica Pico LPGs right away!