Hi MusikM,

Is this system something you got already or are you in the planning phase and considering this?

You really got a lot of interesting modules in this one, I wish I was as daring as you are :-)

Without wanting to sound or to be negative... I miss a bit the "basic stuff". Did I overlooked it or don't I see any envelopes? You might want to consider a few of those EGs. How about VCAs? You also might want to consider a slightly bit bigger case 5 * 84 perhaps so you have some spare space since this case is already pretty full and you might not have enough space for the near future.

As you mentioned for this not too large setup, do you really need two large sequencers to start with? If the Eloquencer is the best module, why do you still need the FLXS1? ;-) I am myself still looking for a good sequencer and I still can't decide. I am waiting for the Endorphin.es Ground Control and Erica Synths Black Sequencer, hoping that one of these will be the sequencer I am looking for.

If you have hands on experience with the Eloquencer then please let me know how are your findings about it? I am quite interested in that module too.

Good luck with planning(?) of this setup and kind regards,

Garfield Modular.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads