Hmmm...a poster example of "Sexy Module Syndrome"...

This will not only not work the way you expect, it won't work that way with MAXIMAL expense! I hope you haven't bought all of this, because there's some grave mistakes here. Let's rip into this...

I see three (actually 3 1/2, but you didn't add the Brains along with the Pressure Points) sequencers. And I see ZERO modules which can work with timing trigger/gates to create more complex pattern behavior between the three. No delays, no comparators, no logic, no probabilistics, no dividers, no multipliers. Zilch.

There are NO VCAs! None! Yeah, I know...VCAs look BORE-INGG, but they're quite essential. How do you expect to control any of your levels, audio or CV/mod, without those? And, for that matter...

There are NO EGs! Well, there's one lone Maths that's being tasked with every single bit of modulator duties in this build. But the Maths isn't exactly a dedicated envelope generator that can give you the nice exponential envelopes you need for your audio path VCAs (when you decided to put them in). Where are your LFOs? Your standard envelope gens?

There is ONE mixer in this entire build. Given that you need mixers and/or adders to combine signals, ahhh...yeah.

Basically, this is a great example of how to spend money to fill up a Eurorack cab, but it's missing about half of the sleepy-looking scutwork-type modules that MUST be in there to make these sexy, expensive, blinky ones function optimally. Or, for that matter, as a synthesizer in general. As it stands now, it's an interesting collection of...stuff, but a poorly-planned one, in the end. If this is simply a MG build, I would suggest deleting it and starting over AFTER taking some time to study how classic synths are structured and AFTER quite a bit of time spent here on MG going through the really dull-looking modules and understanding what those are for. And believe me, they definitely exist for a reason!

Oh...one last thing: Maths = Serge DUSG. Not Buchla. Again...study, don't just read adverts. Go back and look at a Serge system and a Buchla 200 (same general vintage) side by side. Don never used the same sort of slope gen implementations that Serge Tcherepnin did, mainly because Don kept his audio and control paths separate and Serge didn't. This is the sort of thing you pick up on from actually digging into the history, concept, and so on behind these classic systems, along with why they're designed the way they are. By picking up on these concepts the...yes, hard way...you learn to avoid critical (and costly) mistakes in designing a modular. And the above is definitely quite costly!