Hello Everyone! Long-time user, first-time poster here on modular grid.

I have been making music with modular synths for about three and a half years. Currently, I am developing my system to work well in live situations and in conjunction with external sounds and instrumentation via Little Mikey*.

To date, I have been using a rosie as my output module; I like that it can be used as a line out or headphones out, and I have used it to plug directly in to a house PA system no problems. I have a 7u 84hp intellijel performance case and have been using the rosie as a basic end-of-chain mixer, but I recently ordered a verbos scan & pan and am looking to free up some space by getting a smaller output module.

Of course I have considered the intellijel 1u options, specifically the Stereo Line Out and/or the Headphones 1u (do I need both? can I use headphones with the output jack in the Performance case with the Line Out module?). I am also kind of interested in the ALM hpo, but am not sure if I would miss the 1/4" out.

Anyone care to share some experiences? Thoughts? Stories? Anyone curious about the same things?

Happy to be here!

~

* if anyone is looking to sell an expert sleepers Little Mikey contact me :) *