Hi EroGumby,

Did you made this entire track with just the above small rack only? That's amazing! I like the variation in sounds you got in there too.

Since I am myself not much into techno, I am not sure if the following feedback is right or not, I think techno experts here can give you a better feedback, however I feel that heavy bass/kick sound, yes that's nice but I do miss over those 7 minutes a bit of variation on that kick sound. Yes at around 3:45 you stop that kick sound and a bit after 4:00 you continue it, but in the same "variation" as you did before. As I said, I have no clue about techno music, so perhaps it's a must to do it this way :-) For my opinion, I could use a bit of variation in that kick sound, however other than that, all the creations of the other sounds are A) Amazing and B) variation enough there, so those I really like a lot! Especially since you are able to do that with such a small rack!

Well done, thanks a lot for sharing and kind regards, Garfield Modular.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads