I'm going to piggy back on this thread because I'm basically doing the same thing; though in a smaller / different way.

Currently I've got more semi modular and "not semi modular but has a few sync / gate / outputs)

Semi-Modular (or ish):
- Moog Mother 32
- Moog DFAM
- Arturia Minibrute 2S
- Novation Circuit Monostation (some outputs, but not really semi modular)

Groove Boxes
- Maschine Mk III and a whole whack of expansions / Komplete Kontrol / Computer based stuff
- Novation Circuit

The Thought:
- Of my wishlist of things, subharmonicon is next and I was thinking about doing the 3 tier case and being done with it. Then I noticed they have a 4 tier rack and figured "Hey I could add the 60HP and get some modular bits of pieces to very slowly baby step into eurorack".
- I've been looking over some other threads in here and noticing folks getting stuck in fancy module syndrome, or missing pieces, so I'm definitely looking for help!
- I'm aiming to start small, semi modular is my friend because it's all there - with physical knobs, and enough patching to make that part fun but without starting full eurorack and thus requiring a lot more initial outlay of cash
- I'm also not afraid to be told to get another Mother 32 and run everything into an audio interface and do effects with Ableton or Logic VST's.

I started a 60 HP rack with a few modules well liked by some youtubers I follow; added the uZeus for power, Maths because everyone seems to love it, Quad VCA because more VCA's is good - but I am totally open to suggestions.

The Big Question: Am I completely off track? My main goal is to enhance the rack of lovely sounding Moog gear, and other semi modular gear I have or buy in the future; Effects, Quantizing, Fancier Sequencing, maybe a little mixing (though I also plan to move from an audio interface to a mixer so I could simply pipe all the audio out of things into that as well as including guitars/bass/other things.

ModularGrid Rack

Thanks everyone in advance for the help!

• D