It's not a bad idea...as such, you don't have to have a complete voice in this, since it's just a "sidecar" for the Moogs. However, you're missing a KEY PART...an Erica MScale, which is a bidirectional I/O for the Moog CVs which can be somewhat different from standard Eurorack. Take the mult out (you should get some inline mults instead...this system is too small for dedicated panel mults) and put that in instead.
-- Lugia

100% open to suggestions; I put the mult in there as a catch all because I had the space. Definitely a sidecar to the three units below. You can't do everything with every system (and you'll get stuck trying to solve that puzzle) - so this is a sidecar (I like that) to the Moog Mother family and larger semi modulars sitting on the desk next to it.

I'll take a look at the MScale for sure and toss that mult out. I've got a few of the Hosa cables that split, and even that 5 way red star looking one that exists.

EDIT: Just took a look at the MScale, I wasn't even aware of that voltage difference, thanks much!

Thanks!

• D