I pulled all the plugs from the last patch and this happened quite quickly! I'm constantly amazed by the possibilities.

Patch Notes:
There's some twinkly granular stuff coming from Monsoon Clouds which is processing some Turing Machine pitches from the Disting VCO, Tom-like percussion is from the ADDAC103 with the patterns stabbed in via the DNi Pro DOT in Record mode then mute mode used to control. There is Ochd being Half wave rectified by MI Kinks and tempered back with Thonk AT-AT-AT which controls the waving of the Cut-off on the ADDAC105.
Everything played in live in one take, there are some crackles in it and I think my Soundcard is trying to die! I really need to get some external USB audio interface.
Other Modules are, make Noise STO, Happy Nerding HNVCF, ALM Pipslope, WMD SSF ADSRVCA, Lots of 2hp modules, spot of Befaco and Erica, Pittsburgh Modular MicroSequence. Much fun.

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery