Hi Sacguy71,

Yeah... new case... nice... I bought early this year a large new case but it's getting full already :-( It's not full yet but from a planning point of view it was very fast full :-)

Sequencers... at the moment I had enough of the Endorphin.es - Ground Control. I finally managed to visit my local dealer, more than a half year ago since the Covid-19 story started... But I heard from them (and now just seen on their website too) that the Ground Control has been postponed yet again... now till mid February 2021... so I gave up on Ground Control to be honest.

I bought a Erica Synths - Drum Sequencer for my drum & percussion and I hope to have time in the weekend to play around with it. Then I am going to save money and I think for the voices I am going for the Five12 - Vector + Jack Expander but let's see perhaps indeed if the Erica Synths - Black Sequencer impresses me, I might go for that one instead.

Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads