sound sources I see:

2 antidote, 2 hysteria, disting ex (potentially 2 voices), mco, 2 tiptop one sample players, a pic drums, prok clap

and that's not counting the filters which may also be able to be used as vcos

tooo many!!!!!!!!!! not enough space for support modules - not enough mixer channels for them probably as a starting point

Pams has random, quantised random, euclidean and clock division

I would probably replace it with something like Marbles or consider ditching the rcd and euclidean circles

that's taken care of random - but maybe chaos would be better - either way mixing a bit of random/chaos into something else - an lfo or envelope or both and/or attenuating/attenuverting it is a useful technique

imo what you are missing most is utilities - especially for generative - and an ergonomic performance interface - for techno

for generative most people want layers of modulation and utilities to introduce variation over time and stop it becoming boring

a basic utility starter set of links, kinks, shades and veils (or equivalents) will massively help

add a matrix mixer (VCAM perhaps) and a sequential switch and you have an even better starting point

as for performance style module - I am considering a TNSMv2 - might be worth taking a look at! tetrapad and tete may also be worth investigating etc

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities