Thread: 62 HP Idea

why everyone recommends bigger cases to start with is that buying the bigger case saves you the expense of the smaller case and stops you having to worry for a longer period of time that you are running out of space, especially if you follow the other golden rule - "start small grow slow"

oddly though this does seem to be a decent fit for the size and spec

I started with a smallish case 6u/72hp and after 6 months when I only had 12hp free I decided I wanted Maths - not instead of anything but as well as everything else - so I bought a mantis and moved everything into that - and it was great - but when the mantis was full - 6 months later - I still had the smaller case as over-spill - I now have 6 cases and it's about 4 years later - luckily I have quite a lot of free space and probably won't run out til the end of this year maybe next - and my GAS seems to have massively reduced - I'm not really that interested in newer modules and especially nothing overly complicated or flashy - I have expensive modules

And the point of me telling you that is that I often look back and think I could have probably stopped at a mantis - but I wouldn't then have discovered video synthesis or DIY

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities