Expensive indeed, and I feel the financial strain is not the only one, Eurorack is demanding in terms of time and discipline as well, there is less hand-holding and easy roads than with other synths so it takes way more time to master one's instrument, especially since it may be evolving as we swap out modules.
But the payback is superb: near infinite possibilities if you build your rack right, and continuous gratification from every point of view - sound, user interface, community surrounding it, modular is a gift that keeps on giving.
Glad we get to enjoy it together ;-)

How do you like the Maestro ? I had assumed that's a module one would almost always rack in the lowest row to play the buttons, but I see you haven't, no problem dialing in LFO's on the fly, or are you only using it for random voltages ? Being able to "design" synchronized LFO on the fly is something I think I could really use, but my lowest row I use for 'control' modules is sorta full, I'd have to shuffle things around a bit to include it, looks dope though, especially since now they finally included that internal attenuation that was preventing me from jumping on it... Looking forward to your (and anyone else's) perspective on this :)

--- Voltage control all the things ---