Hello All,

Please find in the below link my first recording from my new studio setup. I was testing some Doepfer modules as well as I was testing the Intellijel Dixie 2+ module. 1 + 1 = Doepfer Meets Dixie ;-)

The Dixie 2+ can be heard in about the first 40 seconds, followed then by some 'stuff' from the Doepfer A-110-1 module with some supporting modules.

Strange this MP3 version on Soundcloud does have a few irritating clicks/ticks that were not there in the master wav file... weird... I have no explanation for that. Even at home the MP3 version seems to be all right... Hmm... also on other performers hearing clicks, perhaps Soundcloud have currently some issues, no idea, let's hope this is just temporarily.

Used external effects here: Delay (Electro-Harmonix Grand Canyon), Reverb (Source Audio Ventris Dual Reverb), Leslie (Neo Instruments Ventilator II) and some mild compression and touch up by SPL (Stereo Vitalizer Mk2-T).

Thank you very much for listening and kind regards, Garfield.

Edit: Improvement on the above text and adding details on the effects.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads