Hi Farkas and Wishbonebrewery,

Thank you both very much :-)

Yeah, I love sweeping oscillator sounds and that here in combination with the mono input and stereo ping/pong output of the Grand Canyon delay from Electro-Harmonix.

Ha, ha, well recognised, the Dixie has been indeed "sequenced" by channel 1 from Sinfonion. I just used an old setting from one of my previous demos and used that for this demo, still being lazy ;-) I am writing here "sequenced" between double-quotes because it's actually not really sequencing... the Sinfonion only supports chord sequencing (that could be seen as channel 4) not the other channels (1 till 3) "normal" voice channels. I am using here a normal voice channel (channel 1). The input is from a slow LFO (E355 from Synthesis Technology, interesting dual LFO by the way) if I remember well, that LFO input uses Sinfonion then to control channel 1 or rather to "decide" which notes to play on channel 1 here just set to C major.

Indeed, the Ventris Dual Reverb has a serious and lovely sound and quality to it. In this demo I use it very strongly however you can use it in a much subtler way than here in this demo and actually it sounds then extremely good. You can check out this YouTube link:

Nick from Sonic Lab uses here the Arturia MiniBrute 2 in combination with Source Audio - Ventris Dual Reverb, here you really can hear the good sound of the Ventris. This video provided me weak knees and caused me to buy the Ventris. I am not regretting it at all! :-)

Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads