ok
yes I know that eurorack is small in Scandinavia (I nearly moved to Norway - long story)
but you should also realise that it is small everywhere
I would seriously look into buying the ribbon cables and idc connectors and making your own power cables - not only is it significantly cheaper - less than 0,5€ per cable they literally take 2 minutes to make - so even factoring in your time (and the 5 mins you have to spend watching a video to learn how to - they work still work out cheaper than the 2€+ a bought one costs...

patch cables on the other hand are really fiddly and basically a pain in the ass - so I would buy these... if you want cheaper try to find somewhere that sells in bulk - there was a place in the us where you could get 100 for $120 or so... or just add a few every time you get a new module... I like PolarNoise cables - they should have free shipping to EU countries if you spend over 60€ (20 or so cables)

as for DIY power supplies - I really like the Befaco Excalibus power supplies - again I think you'll probably get free shipping if you buy direct - maybe add a tshirt or a few cables if you need to bump the price up to get free shipping

whilst they're not the most powerful supplies, they are exceptionally quiet - I use them for video synthesis and I see no difference between them and my tiptop mantis - which is effectively the studio bus (ie not uZeus - they are noisy) which is also very quiet and has been recommended as a video synthesis power supply - any ripple can be seen on screen so there is no ripple up to video rates which is considerably higher than audio (audio is KHz, video is MHz) they are also reverse and over power protected (which is always handy) and they are available as DIY - not quick as there are a lot of solder joints (26 * 16 just for the idc headers) but are a good way of practicing your soldering skills - they also tend to run of old laptop power bricks - I've got 1 running on an old IBM Thinkpad power supply (which must be over 25 years old)

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities