20% ouch!! Yeah, I started with the Richter oscillator & anti-oscillator (old style Griffins). The idea, I think, is that together that mimic a Buchla complex/dual oscillator much the way as the Makenoise DPO does - an asymetry which is both good and bad. If you want two pitch independent sines, for example, then you're out of luck.One is a saw-core "Unkle", the other tri (the Anti/Auntie) for West coast or East coast sounds respectively. I do recall the the Unkle's 2nd triangle wave has a little tick and IIRC the mk2 might not fully have fixed it - gives you a clicking sounding when doing some phase modulation with the two. The Anti 'Mayhem' wave is crazy fun as sound source & LFO.

If you get the Analog Systems osc - beware this warning (from the schneidersladen site) "Analogue Systems' modules are designed solely for use in cases and cabinets made by Analogue Systems. Through the use of adaptors or adaptor cables, however, it is possible to connect them to Eurorack cases.Should you chose to use an Analogue Systems module in an Eurorack case, please note that the warranties are thus void and the use occurs at your own risk!" Not to deter you from the reportedly rich sound of the AS, you just have to sort your power issues.

I've been lucky to be near a modular dealer - Control - and certainly there's no beating a hands on demo - so even if it requires a small trip to find the nearest modular store, it might be worth it. Also if you have any local modular enthusiasts in the neighborhood, it might be good to do a shout out here, or on the Muffwiggler board- most proud modular owners would be delighted to show off their system to interested on-lookers.

Even so, you may simply have to buy/sell/trade until you find what's right, so don't get too sidetracked over what's the PERFECT oscillator - each has it's own personality & quirks - I'm sure anything on your list will produce good results if you spend enough time with it, even if in the end, you don't keep it as a "forever" module.