I think you might find this a frustrating exercise as 62HP is just too small, I'd at least go to their 104 HP palette, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. So, voila!

ModularGrid Rack

1) Pam over Algorhythm, no question here at all even if you lose some manual control it does a ton PLUS euclidean so we get several HP back and lots more triggers.
2) Swapped a Disting EX for the Erica FX, it does so much it's silly.
3) Swapped a 1U pique and a Duatt for the Quadratt, your Percall can already do mixing (1 and 2 + 3 and 4 are normalled) and Pique is a great module that does a ton and it will be a secret weapon here to add modulation and character
4) Added Ladik's quantized 4 step sequencer to make things more melodic, but kept the other one as well for things like chord progressions (using your disting as a precision adder for example) or controlling euclidean rhythms on the Pam (Pam channel set to / 64 triggers the Ladik non-quantized sequencer which then feeds back into Pam's CV input1 which you can set to adjust euclidean offset, count, etc)
5) Added a System X ADSR cause it rules and you don't want only AR envelopes, and it means you won't always be using one channel on the Pique for that.

Hope this helps!