Thanks for the advice. Good to know about the sequencers. Will probably keep them for now and see how much use I'm getting from them before making any decisions to sell.

As for the mixer, would I not be able to use the A-138s, Quad VCA and Listen 1/4 for mixing if needed? I'm only playing around with possible expansion ideas and definitely want to focus on utility modules next. If I were to get the A-138s, Maths, Mult and either the O/A/x2 or 3x MIA next, that should be enough to open up more possibilities and keep me busy for a while, no?

One of our local stores has a WMD Toolbox and Overseer on pre-order, but I have heard they're being discontinued, so not sure if it's an error on their site or not. What would you recommend instead of these if I'm not able to source them? I'm not phased about the black Maths either. I'd probably just get the regular one and a custom faceplate if I wanted to go black - was just playing around with potential colour options.

I'm still very much in the learning phase, so I definitely don't want to go all out and would prefer to just pick a few utility modules that will give me enough freedom to experiment while learning.