I'm sure I'll be back in 6 months with an updated version of this question, but that's probably how it should be (we're all learning here, afterall). Thanks again!

highly likely! have fun

-- JimHowell1970

Thanks so much!

The modules that appear today do not always bring great innovations, but some try to go further by pushing limits (at the risk of specializing sometimes in a more limited use). But why not if they are of a high quality? The Qu-Bit Nautilus, in my opinion, is one of them. Thus I will gladly suggest it for the musical style sought here.

-- Sweelinck

Now that I've had a chance to experience a number of modules, I believe I'm starting to see what you mean. I think it's hard as a beginner (which in many ways, I still am) to understand that aspect of modular with all of the choices available. I would love to pick your brain about which modules you think are innovative and limit pushing. And most importantly, which ones you think are most musically inspiring to play. Because at the end of the day, isn't a direct line to our musical muses what we're all hoping for with our instruments?

Thanks!