I think you've potentially outgrown your cab. This is a decent array of modules, but to do some stranger timing actions, you'll need more space for more modules that can really make that hum. Ronin1973's suggestion is a good one, one I'd suggest tandemming with this: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/joranalogue-audio-design-compare-2 as well as some additional logic, Ladik's probabalistic skipper as well as their gate/trigger delay. The Dual Window Comparator I listed the link to will allow you to extract repeating/semi-repeating gate/trig pulses from modulation curves, such as ones from the Maths and/or Wogglebug (I also assume you have these already, since those are older versions of MakeNoise's current ones), and then you can use those alongside the Euclidean patterns and logic to generate extremely complex gate/trig patterns, potentially non-repeating yet suitably metrical.

Also, if you don't have these modules already, consider changing the MIDI interface to an Expert Sleepers ES-8, which will allow you to run software such as Silent Way or Volta so that you can integrate computer-generated CV/gates using complex software functions from something such as Max, pd, etc along with the analog functions in the modular.

One last module to investigate might be the Mystic Circuits ANA, which is an arithmetical function module that acts on/transforms incoming CVs into new derived functions. Combining this with the Rene and, say, the Wogglebug would result in some interestingly-complex CV behavior.
-- Lugia

Very very interesting. Thank you so much dear Lugia. I'm working on it. Have a beautiful day!