I wasn’t going to go where Lugia went, but he’s spot on. You’ve got no viable setup. If you want to use your iPad for more than sequencing, you need at audio I/O module. ADDAC makes a decent one that’s specific to iOS. But, what set Lugia off was that you have a pretty random selection of stuff that really doesn’t add anything to what your iPad alone can do. So, the idea that you should sit down and ask yourself what you actually want to do, might be a better use of your time.
Do you have any hardware at all except this setup? If not, try playing around with VCV Rack on your computer (a free modular synth simulator) to get an idea of the key elements you need.
Tip: at a minimum you need... an oscillator, an envelope generator, a VCA, and maybe a filter. Using your iPad as a sequencer: you need some MIDI interface (iConnect MIDI 2+ and a Hexinverter Mutant Brain). I don’t see anything wrong per se dabbling around with modules directly, but that path is really, and I mean REALLY expensive.