Module is a 1U tile.
Available as an assembled Module and as a DIY project.
This Module is currently available.
Probability Trigger Generator
1U version of Bastl Instruments Kompas Probability Trigger Generator module. Based on the Arduino Nano, for easy modification of the firmware.
This is a 1U variant of stziopa / Bastl Instruments' Kompas Probability Trigger Generator 3U Eurorack module. By using an Arduino Nano (original or clone), changing or completely rebuilding the firmware is very easy. You don't need a programming adapter, because the Nano already contains one. For extensions and modifications, all pins are led out on pin headers like on the original Kompas module.
The three tracks called "coordinates" each have their own tempo and trigger output. The probability of a trigger event can be determined manually via the potentiometers or via externally fed CV. After change a new pattern is generated and played back until a new setting is made. A clock and a reset input allow synchronization with other modules.
- 1U (Intellijel Format)
- global clock and reset input
- 3 x 32 step pattern generators
- 3 CV inputs for coordinate modulation
- 3 trigger outputs
- 2, 5, 10ms selectable trigger length (via boot settings, default: 5ms)
- DIY and hacker friendly programmable Arduino hardware
- open source schematics and code (license: CC-BY-SA)
- available as DIY kit and assembled module
|EU||The overall condition of this *FPB 1U Kompas* is *new*. * comes with ...||€130,00||FPB_Chris|
1 Users are observing this