Output Expander for GSE 101-VCO
Companion module for the GSE 101-VCO.
Adds 5 buffered, individual waveform outputs.
What you can do with the 101E:
- Send each waveform to a mixer and give them different panning in a stereo configuration
- Use the Noise for percussion apart from what the synth waves are doing.
- Send two waves to a dual VCA, and use modulation to crossfade them.
- Send the waves to different filters, each having their own sequence.
- Toggle different waves using a 1x4 sequential switch, or the GSE Infusor-X, for wavetable-like effects.
- Send two waves to a sidechain processor like the Worng LRMSMSLR.
- and much more!
This module requires the 101-VCO and Eurorack +/-12V power for operation.
Available exclusively in my Reverb store http://reverb.com/shop/gstormelectro
This Module is currently available.$65 Price in € submitted Sep 7th, 21:53 by G-StormElectro | last Change Sep 30th, 19:35 by G-StormElectro