This Module is currently available.
next-gen analog complex oscillator || thru-zero phase modulation in the analog realm
Building on the familiar dual VCO core arrangement of Carrier and Modulator, Mindphaser is a complex oscillator which departs from this bit of ancestral DNA with a modern toolkit focused on searing, phase-modulated leads, percussive basslines and other-worldly effects!
A diverse palette of intermodulation and harmonic experimentation is offered through the Modulation Bus, its unique Waveshaper and the dedicated Thru-zero Phase Modulation Bus. An intuitive interface provides colour-coded visual feedback and responsive indication while performing in dimly-lit environments.
The heartbeat of Mindphaser, focused on audio-rate generation. Drives the WAVESHAPER and TZ-PM bus. This core’s frequency range spans the audible spectrum
- An external hard SYNC IN forcibly resets the core, useful for punchy sequences, percussive basslines and drum synthesis -- or to sync to another VCO
- Coarse and fine controls conveniently span the audible spectrum. Ranges further with external CV
An extremely wide range oscillator, spanning from deep LFO frequencies all the way up to supersonic sound! Four base waveforms and diverse internal routing options form a versatile palette of modulations for the CARRIER to feed on
- Activating hard SYNC on the Modulator locks its core to the Carrier’s heartbeat. The effect can be dramatic. Try this while phase modulating!
- Octave RANGE switch lets you quickly flick up and down between octaves. All the way beyond audio-rate and LFO speed octaves. Perfect for experimenting with different PM sidebands and taming the wide frequency range of the Modulator
- Manual PW (Pulse Width) control and dedicated CV input for PWM
This isn’t a classic waveshaper! Developed anew from the ground up, this waveshaper is focused on deep harmonic experimentation and audio obliteration. Each waveshaper parameter is capable of being "turned up to 11".
A press of the shape switch toggles Mindphaser between RAMPOID (green) and TRIANGULAR (yellow) waveshaping modes.
These modes have a remarkable effect on the behaviour of wavefolding and overall character of the final complex OUT, in addition to TZ-PM Bus character.
Thru-zero phase modulation in the ANALOG realm! Unlike its digital counterpart, analog TZ-PM has its own character we’ve come to expect from analog circuitry!
The internal modulation powerhouse, normally fed by the Modulator core, but external signals are patchable as well.
|The overall condition of this *Hexinverter Électronique Mindphaser* is *...
|This Mindphaser is a new one and of course perfect. No scratches or any ...
75 Users are observing this
These merchants probably sell this module. Huh?