This Module is currently available.
Analogue VCO/LFO with wave folder
updated Ts-L differs from the original by having an LFO button, and a 3-way sub switch
The Instruō Tš-L is a fully analogue voltage controlled oscillator with a plethora of features in a very small footprint.
Its triangle core circuitry allows for extremely consistent waveforms over a wide frequency range. The triangle foundation is used to generate its sine waveform which holds consistent shape and amplitude across the Tš-L’s wide range. The outputs consist of simultaneous Square/Sub, Triangle, and Sine waveforms, with additional voltage controllable wavefolder and complex PWM waveshaper.
Tš-L includes every feature needed to powerfully perform as a rich, ultra compact audio source, as well as functioning equally as a versatile modulation source.
Tš-L | tiː-əz-ɛl | proverb (siri) “this sauce later rocks”
* Triangle core analogue oscillator
* 1V/octave, Coarse and Fine pitch controls
* Oscillator soft sync
* FM input with attenuator with selectable linear or exponential ranges
* Subsquare (1 or 2 octaves below fundamental)
* PWM – variable split triangle/double pulse square, CV controllable
* Wavefolder with symmetry control and CV over fold depth
|UK||Instruō Tš-L v2 in mint condition. This is the 2020 version with LFO mod...||£200.00||antipythagoras|
47 Users are observing this
These merchants probably sell this module. Huh?