Full-featured triangle core VCO/LFO
The Dixie II+ is a larger variant of the classic Dixie II. Using the same great triangle core oscillator, it adds a number of features to make it even more versatile with only a modest increase in size. The Dixie II+ makes a great primary oscillator for a modular system, or a great companion the Rubicon.
* 8-position octave switch for quick setting of course tuning.
* Fine tuning knob that turns to a coarse knob when in LFO mode.
* Dual FM inputs, with FM1 attenuator and switch to select between exponential and linear mode.
* Pulse width control with attenuator.
* Reset to 0 V hard sync input, ideal for percussive sounds or modulation.
* Flip sync circuit similar to but improved from the Dixie II.
* 6 waveform outputs: sine, triangle, zigzag, saw, pulse and suboctave.
This Module is currently available.$229 Price in € submitted Dec 4th 2015, 23:56 by CitizenKlaus | last Change Apr 6th, 19:18 by Patk30
77 Users are observing this