Full-featured triangle core VCO/LFO
The Dixie II+ is a larger variant of the classic Dixie II. Using the same great triangle core oscillator, it adds a number of features to make it even more versatile with only a modest increase in size. The Dixie II+ makes a great primary oscillator for a modular system, or a great companion the Rubicon.
* 8-position octave switch for quick setting of course tuning.
* Fine tuning knob that turns to a coarse knob when in LFO mode.
* Dual FM inputs, with FM1 attenuator and switch to select between exponential and linear mode.
* Pulse width control with attenuator.
* Reset to 0 V hard sync input, ideal for percussive sounds or modulation.
* Flip sync circuit similar to but improved from the Dixie II.
* 6 waveform outputs: sine, triangle, zigzag, saw, pulse and suboctave.
This Module is currently available.$229 Price in € submitted Dec 4th 2015, 23:56 by CitizenKlaus | last Change Sep 2nd 2018, 15:43 by FG-Modular
|USA||Intellijel Dixie II+, with both the old-style panel and new-style panel,...||$190.00||View|
|USA||Intellijel Dixie II in great shape. [![Intellijel Dixie II](https://ima...||$150.00||View|
|USA||A solid oscillator. Essential. [![Intellijel Dixie II+](https://images....||$185.00||View|
|USA||Dixie by Intellijel is a 4hp Roland-style VCO/LFO with 6 waveform output...||$300.00||View|
|EU||The overall condition of this *Intellijel Dixie II+* is *like new*. #...||€180,00||Heliophile||View|
|EU||shipping included in EU. usual minor rack rashes around the screw hol...||€180,00||Kaneda87||View|
|USA||Selling my Dixie II, not to be confused for the II+. Takes up 6 HP and a...||$165.00||View|
|USA||Intellijel Dixie 2 plus in great shape and working condition Our recomme...||$205.00||View|
|USA||nothing to criticize hear. great oscillator. I just am not using it in a...||$210.00||View|
|USA||INVENTORY #40851 BRAND: Intellijel MODEL: Dixie II FUNCTION: Analog VC...||$185.00||View|
73 Users are observing this