Balanced Stereo Line & Headphone Output Module
Outs enables your modular system to output both professional and prosumer compliant audio, and send it to external amplifiers, mixers, recording devices, or DAW interfaces. Using the L+R Level knob, it scales modular-level voltages down to the level required to drive external gear at either the +4dBu balanced professional line-level standard or the -10 dbV unbalanced standard.
Headphone monitoring is also provided via a low noise built-in headphone amp (with its own independent level control), capable of driving a wide range of impedances — from studio grade headphones to portable style earbuds.
To use Outs, simply connect the final output of your patch to the ⅛” inputs (where the built-in activity LEDs light up to indicate the presence and intensity of the input signal). The left input is normalled to the right, so you can create a stereo signal from a mono source. Or if you have an Intellijel Mixup, you can remove a jumper from its rear panel, and connect it to the Outs module using the 3-pin link cable included with the Mixup.
* Studio grade low noise audio
* Headphone amp capable of driving high impedance headphones via a 1/4″ stereo Neutrik jack.
* Two channel, +4dBu balanced line level outputs on TRS 1/4″ Neutrik jacks (fully compatible with -10 dbV unbalanced audio gear).
* Left input is normalled to the Right input, allowing a mono input signal to drive both stereo output channels.
* LEDs to monitor the modular-level signal sent into the device.
( Attenuator knob for the line out level, plus a separate volume control for headphones.
* 3-pin link connector on the back for connecting the output of a Mixup module directly to the Outs module.
This Module is currently available.$149 Price in € submitted Jul 9th, 20:54 by intellijel | last Change Jul 11th, 21:27 by intellijel
4 Users are observing this