Available as an assembled Module and as a DIY project.
This Module is currently available.
TUTTO&SEMPRE is a 4 stereo channels performance mixer with an active patchbay, individual VCAs and outputs, clickless mutes and two high fidelity headphones drivers with switchable stereo inserts.
• To enjoy your mix with another person during a live session.
• To route signals while keeping everything in place.
• To give pristine balanced line level signals to your audio engineer.
• To send simultaneously individual outputs to your audio interface and to your PA.
• Stereo modules – modulate them with the individual VCAs per channel.
• Audio interfaces – thanks to the 8 individual post-attenuation outputs.
• Mixing headphones – optimized signal path with high performance op-amps.
• Stage mixers – feed them a low noise, balanced line level output.
While listening with a friend you can send simultaneously individual outputs to your audio interface, a balanced line level signal to your PA and a stereo mix directly into your recorder.
The module consists of two main blocks:
I - 4 pairs of actively normalled inputs with input LED meters.
↑ - Patchbay out – a cable here interrupts the signal flow.
↓ - Patchbay insert to get back to the mix.
V - Control voltage input for the VCAs.
Audio graded logarithmic stereo potentiometers.
Paired clickless mute toggle.
O - Individual output post attenuators.
The main level knob regulates the volume of the three outputs: L and R are balanced line level signals while S is a combined stereo output designed to be fed into external 3.5mm interfaces.
A stand for auxiliary inputs: signals fed here will bypass the first mixing block.
The main mix continues to flow to the two headphones amplifiers. Each one of them can easily power up to 600 ohms drivers with low noise and high-fidelity performance. A stereo aux input can be fed into each one of the phones sections with a switch that allows isolated preview listening and routing to the main mix – this makes the module able to manage up to 7 stereo signals at the same time.
• Signal path optimized for the integration between modular systems and outboards.
• Versatile mixing frame with an active patchbay, stereo attenuators, paired VCAs and clickless mutes.
• Two balanced mono and a stereo output with auxiliary input.
• Two independent headphones drivers with stereo preview input.
• “Whatever” power connector a.k.a. don’t mind the polarity.
Demos and build documentation at jolin.tech/tuttoesempre and on our IG @jolinlab
2 Users are observing this
These merchants probably sell this module. Huh?