This Module is currently available.
The BUFFERS module is a buffered multiple for your Eurorack system.
BUFFERS provides perfect copies of signals so you can send a single signal to multiple destinations without any signal deterioration. There are three groups of four jacks; the top-left jack of a group is the input jack while the three others are outputs.
Every group has a LED that indicated the polarity of the signal: green is positive and red is negative.
When no cable is inserted in a group's input jack, the group is automatically connected to the group above it. This allows you to use the BUFFERS in the following configurations:
- 3x3: Obtain three copies of a signal, three times
- 1x6 + 1x3: Obtain six copies of a signal, and three copies of a another signal
- 1x9: Obtain nine copies of a signal
The BUFFERS module is used to Send clock/gate/CV signals to multiple destinations without any signal deterioration;
BUFFERS is inexpensive, uses very little power, and unlocks a world of creative possibilities! It's a must-have, essential part of any Eurorack system!
- Three buffered multiple groups
- Three signal copies per group
- Inter-group normaling
- Bipolar green/red LEDs indicating the polarity of each group's signal
- Skiff-friendly shallow design
- Comes with anti-rash M3 Befaco Knurlies screws
- White panel with black markings and gold plated accents
- Designed to work with power cable plugged either way
- Low power consumption
- 3 Input jacks (one per group)
- Inputs of bottom two groups are normaled to the above group
- Input of top group is normaled to ground
- Power cable can be connected either way without damaging module
- 9 Output jacks (three per group)
- 3 green/red indicator LEDs (one per group)
Inside the box:
- BUFFERS Module
- Power cable
- 2 M3x7mm Befaco Knurlies screws
- Width: 4HP
- Overall: 32mm (37mm with power cable)
- Inside, from back of faceplate: 27mm (32mm with power cable)
- Front panel thickness: 2.0mm
- Power consumption:
- +12V rail: ≤5mA
- −12V rail: ≤5mA
- +5V rail: unused
1 Users are observing this
These merchants probably sell this module. Huh?