This Module is currently available.
Four channel Stereo Mixer
The STEREO MIXER is a simple four channel stereo mixer for your Eurorack system.
We designed the STEREO MIXER because we needed a way to mix the different audio signals coming out of our modules. We wanted something that could handle both mono signals and stereo signals. We also wanted the module to be simple, elegant, and compact.
Each channel has two inputs: left and right. If you're using a mono source, just plug it into the left jack and it will be panned in the center.
- 4 stereo channels
- Supports both stereo and mono signals
- Skiff-friendly shallow design
- Comes with anti-rash M3 Befaco Knurlies screws
- White panel with black markings and gold plated accents
- Designed to work with power cable plugged either way
- Low power consumption
- 4 channel attenuation knobs
- 1 mix attenuation knob
- 4 left input jacks (one per channel)
- 4 right input jacks (one per channel)
- Left mix output
- Right mix output
Inside the box:
- STEREO MIXER Module
- Power cable
- 2 M3x7mm Befaco Knurlies screws
- Width: 8HP
- Overall: 40mm (45mm with power cable)
- Inside, from back of faceplate: 20mm (25mm with power cable)
- Front panel thickness: 2.0mm
- Power consumption:
- +12V rail: ≤15mA
- −12V rail: ≤15mA
- +5V rail: unused
3 Users are observing this
These merchants probably sell this module. Huh?